Company name: Whitchurch Parish Hall
Description: The Church Hall was built in 1905. In 2010 the Hall was purchased from the Church of England with the money donated by the residents of Whitchurch and was renamed Whitchurch Parish Hall. The Hall is now administered by a charity which is governed by a Deed of Trust Dated 6th of June 2011. The Charities objective is to persevere and maintain the hall so that the people of Whitchurch and surround Communities can hire it for the purpose of meetings, lectures, classes and other leisure activities.